Monday 2 March 2015

Peer Mediation

Hi guys,
Last week I know that I did my role to a high standard in Peer Mediation and I would like to share with you how I completed it to a high standard. Someone in Year 4 had come up to Fletcher and I and had said that someone (obviously I can't name them) had tried to bite them and push them off the playground. Now we had a little bit of trouble finding them, but after 10 minutes we eventually found him. We followed the usual procedure and of course, they both had extremely different views of what the other person had done. Finally Fletcher and I both agreed that if they didn't cough up with the truth we will finally have to hand the problem over to a teacher (this was only a lure to get the truth out of both sides). After 30 seconds of protesting they had finally told us the truth and we were able to undergo a proper mediation.
Anyway I want to thank you for your time to let me show you how we got the truth out of someone without getting teachers involved.
Cheers,
Azriel.

No comments:

Post a Comment