Friday 4 July 2014

Term Reflecton

Hi guys,
In this post I will be reflecting on my work on the three main areas of  learning. Reading,Maths and Writing.
Enjoy!

Reading Reflection: I think my reading work has been very good this term because my reading report says that I am level 5 P overall. Level 5 P is year 8 standard yet I am only a year 7. My next step would be infer meaning from the text without trying.

Maths Reflection: I think my maths has been OK this term because my maths report shows that I am at standard for my age level. My next step would be x 3 digit numbers.

Writing Reflection: I think my writing has been good this term because my writing report shows that I am at standard for my age. My next step is write an explanation about a fixed subject instead of my own choice.

Thank you for reading this post and have a happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment